Sunday, January 19, 2014

Slack…

I've been quite slack. After my grand proclamation of "I'm going to post a photo everyday this year!". It is the 19th of January and I believe I'm 18 days behind. :)

Sigh...

Let it be known that it doesn't mean I haven't been taking the photos...I just haven't been posting them.

So, here are a few that I found interesting...

Little bird bath in my garden…

black and white bird

Nasturtium leaves after the rain…

dew on nasturtium leaves

Fountain in the backyard…

fountain

Green beans after the rain…

green beans after rain

Nasturtiums after the rain…

nasturtium afer rain

My first beautiful tomato was snacked on by some creature… Sad.

tomato

1 comment:

  1. Great images. I have the same problem - I take the pictures, but the uploading, editing, and doing something with them seems to lag behind. Speaking of which, I'm quite behind on a more than a few pictures lately. Two peas in a pod are we.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to catch a glimpse of my life! Please leave a comment so I can pop over and check out your photos too! :)