Monday, January 20, 2014

Fisherman

Last week I saw this man on the beach; he was absolutely precious.  

My friend was filming him and he came right up into the camera making faces.  He spoke with an accent and explained to us that he was catching sand fleas for bait.  

I love meeting people, not just seeing them, but talking to them...

Here is my SOOC shot.




Here are my edits.  Which one do you like the best?  How do each of them make you feel?  How would you have edited this photo?





1 comment:

  1. I think I like the last edit best. Personally, I would back off the vignette a little, but that's totally a subjective matter. I definitely like it dropped in closer so you can see him and what he's doing better. I also like the colors in that one. Fun capture! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to catch a glimpse of my life! Please leave a comment so I can pop over and check out your photos too! :)