This sunset really wowed me... not for the gorgeous colors in the sky, but for the gorgeous circular colors wrapped around the sun itself. I wish I could have avoided the wire, but I would have had to get on my roof...and that wasn't gonna happen! :)
Soon and very soon, our son will be coming back home. He's been in Afghanistan for longer than a Momma likes, and Feb 25th is his "back in the USA" date...March is his visit home date! We are excited...
The mirror on this little table in my hallway faces the living room. One afternoon it was catching the sunset that was reflecting off another mirror. I loved the way it cast a shadow, rather than a reflection of the flowers in the mirror.
I bought some new cookie cutters and fondant cutters. This morning while it was still dark, I had a lamp on in the kitchen, I was stirring my coffee and looked over and saw them sitting there. I was intrigued by the shadow and all their surroundings for some reason...
This is almost SOOC, I added a vingette and a frame, but didn't change the lighting or colors at all.
1. My first initial on a tin wall decoration
2. I love to drink water!
3. My goal is to start running again
4. I really don't like to be called "Honey"...unless you're from the south (and have the accent to prove it) or are much older than me, lol.
5. My most "unfavorite" chore is grout cleaning
6. I use coffee everyday! woo-hoo!
7. Hangin' on the back of a dining room chair is where I store my camera
8. Opposites - boiling water and ice cubes
9. Cold...Gelato and Sorbetto! Yum
10. My precious Stormie - Pet Photo
11. Chocolate chip cookies
12. Warning on Pepper Spray
13. A ladder in my garden
14. New little birds for my bedroom
15. Neighbors like to borrow a cup of sugar...right?
16. The ring my beloved gave me for Christmas 1 year ago
17. Matches for the water heater
18. Hubby's dry cleaning on a metal hanger
19. Crackin' eggs!
20. Me crafting fondant people