Thursday, February 18, 2010

365/50 ~ New Camera??? ~


Well, I'm testing out a camera that is for sale.  The owner was kind enough to let us borrow the whole kit and caboodle to see what we think.  So far I'm not sure if I'm just really bad at taking photos or just don't know anything about cameras (I'm hoping it's this!). :)

I got home with it and took it outside to shoot around the yard...it seems to me it's brining too much light into the pictures (see below).

This first one is my daily entry as it was the best one I got, :(  .  Stormie is gorgeous, but these shots are all washed out.  Her coloring is bland...and in some (as you'll see below) it's as if a ton of light is coming into the photo.  The WB was on daylight, so I thought that would help???  Any thoughts?  Suggestions.


~ Stormie ~

Focus isn't all that great, and color is washed...

I actually like the softness in this shot,but not sure why it turned out this way...

Such a good model...

Same pose, only I moved in a little closer and the light totally changed???

She's done with modeling and would like to be rewarded now with a game of chase! :)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you need to adjust the settings {like shutter speed or ISO}. What kind of camera are you trying out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about cameras, but Stormie seems such a patient model. She deserved a chase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, totally depends on your settings of course.

    Were you on Auto?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stormie is one patient and gorgeous dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to catch a glimpse of my life! Please leave a comment so I can pop over and check out your photos too! :)