Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365 ~ 4 ~ Sweet


I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 ProjectThe idea is to post an image a day, use and learn new things about my camera and photography.


Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

~~~~~~~

365 ~ 4 ~ Sweet

I woke up this morning, went for a spoon and look what I found.  There is something about a love note, a simple, precious note that melts my heart. :)

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her,..."
Ephesians 5:25

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    What a wonderful way to start the morning!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww - love it :) Mind you if I left Wookie a note, he probably wouldn't find it first thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! My husband does that every now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to catch a glimpse of my life! Please leave a comment so I can pop over and check out your photos too! :)